Homeopathy Takes Away your Anxiety
Adults are not the only ones who get stressed out, children are also vulnerable to stress. Some children experience anxiety and may struggle to amend to new situations such as school and friendships, may feel unusually insecure or have intense fear of the dark, insects, animals, other creatures, etc
Types of Anxiety Disorders:
• Generalized anxiety disorder: In this a person has enduring fears or worries, about health or finances, with a sense that something terrible will happen.
• Panic disorder: People who suffer from this disorder develop strong fears about when and where their next panic attack will occur, which forces them to isolate and restrict their activities.
• Phobias: These are strong fears, about certain objects or situations, such as animals, flying in airplanes, heights, water, fire and many more.
• Social phobias or Agoraphobia: This is a common Anxiety disorder generally experienced in a work place, during social gatherings, or public places with a constant fear of being looked at or criticized by others.
• Obsessive-compulsive disorder: This is a disorder in which individuals are obsessed with constant, uncontrollable thoughts and habits like washing of hands, cleaning house excessively for fear of germs, or checking over something repeatedly.
• Post-traumatic disorder: This is a disorder when thoughts, feelings and behavior are seriously affected as a ramification of past traumatic events.
Causes of Anxiety Disorder:
• Imbalance of certain chemicals in the brain.
• Poor upbringing.
• Emotional trauma.
• Lifestyle choices.
• Abuse of alcohol, caffeine and certain drugs.
• Insufficient sleep.
• Certain health issues like Thyroid problems, Diabetes, Heart disese, etc.
Symptoms of Anxiety Disorder:
• Unnecessary, unrealistic and uncontrollable worry about everyday things.
• Obsessive thoughts or behaviors.
• Restlessness, irritability, anger.
• Lack of focus.
• Avoiding social interaction from fear of getting an anxiety attack.
• Sleep disturbances.
• Mood changes.
• Feeling of hopelessness and Pessimism.
• Shortness of breath or breathing rapidly.
• Increased heartbeat.
• Trembling and dizziness.
• Muscle stiffness with aches and soreness.
• Diarrhea, Vomiting.
• Sexual impotence.
• Substance abuse or alcohol.
Prolonged untreated Anxiety can contribute to other psychological disorders, alcohol and drug abuse, furthermore weaken the immune system and speed up the aging process. A healthy immune system controls our body's healing process and safeguards it against infections and diseases. The aptitude to reinforce mental calmness promotes wellness, liveliness and longevity. Homeopathic remedies work towards balancing the neurotransmitter levels in the brain. Homeopathic constitutional treatment will help eliminate Anxiety disorders, phobias, prevent relapses as well as help build self-esteem and self-confidence. The remedies will enable you to come out of the stuggle mode by calming you down, so you can be at peace, give space to your feelings and thoughts and see them as a passing emotion. The remedies are harmless and effective for adults as well as children and will escort to a permanent long-lasting cure, moreover, help to heal and promote mental health by strengthening the body to heal itself.
Another exceptional thing about Homeopathy is that people on multiple medications can safely take Homeopathic medicines. Homeopathic remedies are non-habit forming and have no addictive characteristics. Homeopathy has an exceptional proven safety record with the FDA reinforcing 200 years of clinical effectiveness.
Below, I have noted some important Homeopathic remedies which can be used for Anxiety disorders under the supervision of an experienced Homeopath. These remedies are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines in Anxiety disorders. It is not advisable to resort to self medication for any disease.
Homeopathic remedies for Anxiety Disorders:
Aconite: This remedy works outstanding during a sudden panic attack with strong fear, palpitations, shortness of breath, flushing of the face, vomiting with fear, severe restlessness, fainting, painful urination with anxiety, throbbing headaches and unquenchable thirst. These patients do not like to be touched. Their fears are profound, driving them crazy. They fear their future, predict the day of their death, fear being around people, crossing the street. They are sleepless due to anxious dreams, nightmares.
Argentum Nitricum: This remedy is suggested when there is marked anxiety before a big event like an interview, public speech or social gathering. This patient has a strong craving for sweets, salty and strong flavored foods. When anxious, time passes very slowly for these patients. They have errors of perception, get peculiar mental impulses like jumping out of the window. Their symtoms get worse after eating, during menses, from emotions and warmth in any form.
Arsenicum Album: This is a brilliant remedy for people who are deeply anxious about their health, extremely obsessed about small details, order, and tidiness with an anxious need to be in control of everything. Panic attacks often occur around midnight or early morning. Digestive problems or asthma attacks are accompanied by anxiety. These patients are known for unquenchable thirst, get extremely restless, fidgety and change place continously. Their anxiety can be triggered from alcohol abuse, tobacco.
Calcarea Carbonica: This remedy is indicated for people whose thoughts are evidently confused when tired. Slightest worry or bad news can overwhelm them and cause a breakdown. Patient has a strong fear of heights and is claustrophobic. They have a chilly constitution with trouble keeping them warm, have a ravenous appetite with strong craving for eggs and sweets. Their anxiety gets worse towards evening with confusion, weak memory, fatigue and an aversion to work.
Gelsemium: This is a gifted remedy when you have feelings of weakness, nervousness, trembling, and mental dullness preceding any stressful upcoming event such as a public performance, an interview, a test, impending visit to a doctor, etc. The patient has a strong fear of crowds, fear of falling, and even fear that their heart might stop.
Ignatia Amara: This remedy works well for anxiety due to some grief, loss, disappointment, criticism, loneliness, or any stressful emotional experience. These patients have an apparent defensive attitude, frequent moaning, mood swings, they reject company and may burst unexpectedly into tears or laughter. Coffee and tobacco can worsen their symptoms.
Pulsatilla: This is an exceptional remedy for anxiety around puberty, during menstrual periods or menopause. These patients express anxiety as insecurity, clinginess, with a need for constant support and comforting. They fear being alone, are easily discouraged, moody, tearful all the time, constantly changing, and even emotionally childish. Getting too warm or being in a stuffy room often increases anxiety.